Are you a Software Engineer interested in future technologies and full-cycle product development? We’re looking for a talented and passionate C++ Software Engineer to join our Materialise Build Processors development team in Ukraine.
The Materialise Build Processors significantly simplify the 3D Printing process while working toward a more standardized machine communication system. Through the Build Processors, hardware and software are perfectly matched. The user-friendly man-machine interface reduces complexity and makes Additive Manufacturing technology accessible to a wider range of users.
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop the software for 3D printing industry (high level 3D printer drivers, APIs for CAD systems, etc)
- Create/adjust algorithms related to the domain
- Communicate with internal customers: clarify tasks, review requirements provided, provide accurate estimations
- Support internal/external stakeholders with their requests (L3 line of support)
- At least Bachelor degree in mathematics, engineering, computer science or relative technical field
- 3+ years of C++ development experience
- Strong knowledge of OOP/OOD
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- At least B1 - Intermediate English - ability to collaborate in written and verbally with English-speaking stakeholders (mistakes are acceptable)"
- Experience with .net (C#/wpf) is nice to have
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.