Qualifications & Experience
Scope of the project:
- We have 2 phases: we will first integrate our Digital (software) applications and later we will onboard our Hardware business (our B2B commerce of our 3D Manufactured objects). In this vacancy you will focus on the implementation of Salesforce CPQ for our Digital Software applications. In January we foresee the system roll-out and introduction to all our Materialise locations and digital business lines during the next quarters.
- As our Salesforce CPQ Analyst you play a crucial role in this digital transformation as you are the liaison between the IT department and the Software business stakeholders.
In the scope of the Salesforce CPQ implementation project:
- Understand the current automation of CPQ business processes. Gain sufficient knowledge of current automations of CPQ processes end-to-end, including all integrated solutions and complemented with manual steps.
- Analyze business needs. Identify needs via regular communication with business stakeholders. Perform requirements elicitation efficiently via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, interviews, documentation, etc.
- Model the current and the future process using known methodologies (i.e., BPMN).
- Document business requirements in a consistent manner. Translate business needs into business requirements, make specification of detailed functional requirements in the form of user stories.
- Support validation. Ensure that validation process allows to assess the value delivered by the solution (e.g., by reviewing validation scenarios and making sure that those cover the business requirements in scope of a project; by ensuring that testers represent users sufficiently). Support end-to-end testing prior to user acceptance testing. Coordinate validation activities and ensure processing of findings (bugs, change requests). Support business in the validation process acting as an expert regarding the system functionality.
- Support training. In cooperation with business develop training materials about the CPQ automation.
In the scope of the post-project maintenance:
- Corrective maintenance and project enhancement activities. Ensure the keep-it-running of the CPQ solution: monitor solution and solve incidents related to the solution, participate to the resolution of incidents in close contact with key users, internal technical specialists, and external IT Partner(s) when relevant. For incidents related to integration, work closely with the integration team.
- Evolutive maintenance. Ensure the maintenance of the CPQ solution. Analyze and implement change requests linked to the solution in close contact with key users, internal technical specialists, and external IT Partner(s) when relevant.
- System configuration. Perform Salesforce CPQ configuration when a solution can be provided without customization/coding, for example, by setting up products and pricing rules, templates, reports, roles, etc.
- System use governance. Act as an expert regarding best practices of Salesforce CPQ use, provide guidance to users about optimal utilization of products and pricing functionality.
- Note: For this position you can either be located in Belgium or in Ukraine so that you could join our team meetings in one of our two main offices (HQ Leuven or Kiev). We also have a flexible work schedule with up to 3 to 4 days homeworking possibility.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent through experience or
- Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Sales, Economics with experience in implementing automated solutions.
- Given the international environment, excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience in business analysis based on known frameworks, methods and tools.
- Experience in Salesforce CPQ administration and configuration is a must (CPQ Salesforce certified and hands-on experience).
- Experience should cover business driven and transformation-based projects aiming at implementing new software solutions inside the organization. Experience in projects covering integration of different solution platforms is required.
- Ability to deal with incidents, problems, and change requests.
- An open mindset and willingness to take the business perspective. Experience in a position on the business side is a plus.
- Capability to work with little or no supervision and to effectively prioritize workload, open and pragmatic in approach.
Pluses in the selection
- Business analysis certification, like IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC), PMI-Professional in Business Analysis (PBA) Certification, or other.
- Service management framework (ITIL) knowledge.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with lots of growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.