Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
If you are passionate about knowing that what you do is important and that what you create matters then maybe, we have the right job for you.
Value is not just an empty word to us here at Materialise — it means developing software solutions to help people walk, run and jump again. It means engineering to help customers develop better products and add more functionality.
Materialise Medical has pioneered many leading medical applications of 3D Printing and is enabling researchers, engineers and clinicians to revolutionize innovative patient-specific treatment that helps improve and save lives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Creation and running of automated testing of various applications;
- You will define, design and write tests and test plans, based on the acceptance criteria:
- Perform manual and automated acceptance testing.
- Perform manual and automated regression testing, functional (according to functional TPs) and non-functional (performance, exploratory).
- Perform bug registration and do verification of resolved bugs.
- Design, perform and maintain test automation.
- You will be responsible for creating test documentation in accordance with established procedures.
- You’ll perform early checks for stories being implemented.
- Testing automation experience in software companies;
- Experience in Python scripting;
- Experience with Web UI testing;
- Solid understanding of testing fundamentals, process and software quality standards;
- Experience in software black box testing: functional, non-functional;
- Knowledge of end-to-end testing
- Good communication skills to work in a distributed team;
- Good level of both oral and written English: at least Upper-Intermediate.
- Agile/Scrum Mindset
- You currently reside and are eligible to work in the Barcelona region (either as a freelancer or as a professional).
- You will start up fully remotely and after some months you will be able to work alongside your colleagues at our (brand new) collaborative office space in the Barcelona region. You can work remotely to up to 60% of your time.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Selenium or alike;
- Experience within medical device development
- Knowledge and experience on Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE)
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.