Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Are you a client-oriented and trust-creating person? Do you want to join a dynamic technology driven company at the forefront of Additive Manufacturing? Then it is you that we are looking for to join our team as Customer Support Officer!
As a Customer Support Officer, based in Valencia, you will be the first point of contact for our customers.
You will be in constant contact with our customers and partners. and will be responsible for the orders from A to Z, starting with the order intake until the delivery of the ordered goods.
On top of that, you will be in charge of the administrative support and invoicing for the Spanish Market.
- You have obtained a Bachelor degree, or have equivalent knowledge through experience
- A commercial flair and efficient communication skills are essential
- You are service-minded and customer oriented
- You are fluent in Spanish and English. Knowledge of any additional European language is an asset (Valencian/Catalan, Portuguese)
- You work accurately and you have strong administrative skills
- You are a natural multitasker and team player
- You have the ability to work independently
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.