Qualifications & Experience
- You will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- You’ll identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- You’ll help to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- You’ll take part in building and supporting cross-product platform;
- You’ll join in in code reviews and technical consultancies.
- You are proficient in React;
- Understanding OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken);
- You currently reside and are eligible to work in the Barcelona region (either as a freelancer or as a professional).
- You will start up fully remotely and after some months you will be able to work alongside your colleagues at our (brand new) collaborative office space in the Barcelona region. You can work remotely to up to 60% of your time.
Will be a Plus
- WebGL, Three.js;
- Build automation (WebPack etc.);
- Knowledge of Design Patterns;
- Material Design