Qualifications & Experience
- Design, develop and debug integration solutions or fragments of integration solutions (mapping, enrichment, transformation);
- Assist in monitoring the health of the integration platform, proactively working to remediate problems which will impact system performance, message delivery, or availability;
- Maintain and document integration solutions in accordance with software engineering standards;
- Effectively communicate technical with application teams, architecture, security, networking, business.
- Knowledge of integration styles and integration patterns (queue, routing, transform);
- Experience consuming services (SOAP, RESTful);
- Able to research problems discovered and provide acceptable solutions.
Will be a plus
- Fluency in .NET / .NET Core framework;
- Experience with unit testing, CI & code review;
- Experience with the "Boomi" platform.
The Materialise Tiger Project is a transformational project leveraging the functionality of Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce E-Commerce, Flexera FlexNet Operations, and Microsoft Finance and Operations to create a more cohesive and standardized administrative ecosystem. The result will be systems that can be easily updated and expanded in the future. This efficiency and standardization will allow Materialise to remain a leader in the 3D printing industry and continue to provide the world class customer service even as the customer base grows.