Value is not just an empty word to us here at Materialise — it means developing software solutions to help our customers develop better products and add more functionality. Materialise has pioneered many leading applications of 3D Printing and is enabling researchers, engineers, and clinicians to revolutionize innovative ways to achieve better and healthier world.
Kindly take take note that we will start the interview now if we have good candidate however the hiring will only confirmed by Q3. Thank you.
Qualifications & Experience
Know and care about users
- Collect users insights from users themselves via focus groups, calls, surveys, …
- Validate designs with internal and external users during the development phase
- Make sure that users’ needs are the focus and the technology the mean to fulfill them
- Collaborate with Product Owners (PO), Market team and Sales team in this process
Spec the requirements in close collaboration with Functional Analysts (FA) UX design is part of the requirements specification process and not an add-on on already defined requirements
- Have an in-depth technical understanding to be able to bring it in an easy way to the user
- Adopt an iterative user-centered design process, guaranteeing product quality instead of quick solutions
- Make mockups and provide descriptions that complement the technical requirements agreed with the FA
- Contribute to the product backlog creating UX/UI user stories
- Bachelor Degree in Graphics Design, Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a UI/UX Designer and experience working directly with Software Development team
- Highly developed communication skills (frequently leading meetings with product/engineering or sales won't intimidate you)
- Have lots of empathy and ability to step into the shoes of others (especially our customers)
- Experience with UX and visual designs for desktop applications
- Good oral and written communication skills in English is essential.
- Experience working in ISO and CMMi regulated environments is a plus
- Familiarity with CAD software and medical software quality procedures is a plus
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.