Are you looking for new challenges to work on medical-class software that highly depend on high quality of detail and accuracy?
Do you have an eye for detail in software behaviour, and want to develop the best and most reliable features to ensure these medical-class software’s are quality assured without compromise?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are seeking individuals who are dynamic, driven and motivated to learn and develop these applications with us.
Qualifications & Experience
- Interact with product management, project management and software development team to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- To do verification activities including generating test cases, planning, reporting, and documentation for a certain product.
- Perform automation of testing and test processes.
- Make sure that all testing activities are aligned with the quality procedures.
- Develop a testing strategy together with the test lead.
- Manage the configuration of the test environment and necessary improvements.
- Monitor, investigate and timely respond on issues reported by business unit or customers.
- Guide junior testers, coordinating work schedules, and providing guidance and direction as needed.
- You possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering (Biomedical, Mechanical, others), Biomedical Sciences, Industrial Design or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years related experience in software testing
- Experience with agile project management and testing methodology
- Good knowledge of software quality assurance and defining quality strategies for projects
- Knowledge of Python is the best or knowledge of other scripting language(s) is a plus
- Very good knowledge of functional and system testing and use of test automation tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a plus.
- ISTQB Knowledge is a plus.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.