Do you have an eye for detail in software behaviour, and want to develop the best and most reliable features to ensure these medical-class software’s are quality assured without compromise? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are seeking individuals who are dynamic, driven and motivated to learn and develop these applications with us.
Join us to start a fulfilling career at Materialise!
Qualifications & Experience
- Interact with product management, project management and software development team to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- To do verification activities including generating test cases, planning, reporting, and documentation for a certain product
- Perform automation or manual testing and test processes
- Make sure that all testing activities are aligned with the quality procedures
- Monitor, investigate and timely respond on issues reported by business unit or customers
- You possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering (Biomedical, Mechanical, others), Biomedical Sciences, Industrial Design or equivalent
- 1-2 years related experience. Motivated Fresh Graduate can be considered
- Experience with agile project management and testing methodology
- Good knowledge of software quality assurance
- Knowledge of Python is the best or knowledge of other scripting language(s) is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a plus
- ISTQB Knowledge is a plus
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.