Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bridge between developers and testers team
- Able to understand our software architecture and propose testing roadmap/way moving forward by liaising with technical experts, product managers and development team
- Evaluate existing manual test cases that are written and suggest rooms for improvements
- Software requirements: Critical review of SRS with focus on testability, gap analysis and opportunities for improvement and communication with Requirement Owner
- Ownership of the verification activities according to SOPs
- creating, maintaining and executing all types of test plans, effective issue filing in TFS, …
- testing process improvements
- analysis of validation feedback and follow-up
- reporting of verification activities
- Issue management: responsible for monitoring, investigating and timely responding to issue/improvements reported by BU/Customers - bug forum/OTRS/Crash reports/..
- Documentation: Ownership of the accuracy and completeness of documentation for DHF (medical) related to TE role : MTP, SVVP, SVVR, Test Cases, Test Reports,..
- Project: Effective use of TFS (timesheet completeness), scrum… to make sure that team is informed at all times on status and challenges/opportunities within your tasks
- You possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering (Biomedical, Mechanical, others), Biomedical Sciences, Industrial Design or equivalent
- Minimum 5-6 years related experience as Software Test Engineer
- Experience with agile project management and testing methodology
- Good knowledge of software quality assurance and defining quality strategies for projects
- Knowledge of Python is mandatory
- Understanding of C++ is a plus
- Very good knowledge of functional and system testing and use of test automation tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a plus.
- ISTQB Knowledge is a plus.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.