Are you looking for new challenges to work on medical-class software that highly depend on high quality of detail and accuracy? Do you have an eye for detail in software behaviour, and want to develop the best and most reliable features to ensure these medical-class software’s are quality assured without compromise?
Qualifications & Experience
- Create test plans, test cases, test reports etc.
- Create detailed bug and issue reports
- Perform different types of testing: build/integration/regression testing etc;
- Give feedback to improve software quality assurance approaches
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Experience with Python is a mandatory
- Knowledge of C++ is added advantage
- You are a good communicator
- You are analytical with an eye for details
- You are curious about software testing
- You demonstrate the ability to work in a distributed team
- You have a good level of both oral and written English
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant visa status
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.