Do you have an eye for detail in software behaviour, and want to develop the best and most reliable features to ensure these medical-class software’s are quality assured without compromise?
Qualifications & Experience
- Interact with product management, and software development team to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- To be able to identify gaps and process improvements towards efficient testing and deliver high quality software without missing out detecting critical BUGs
- To do verification activities including generating test cases, planning, reporting, and documentation for a certain product
- Perform automation or manual testing and test processes
- Make sure that all testing activities are aligned with the quality procedures
- Monitor, investigate and timely respond on issues reported by business unit or customers
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer sciences, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3-year related experience
- Experience with agile project management and testing methodology
- Good knowledge of software quality assurance
- Experience of front-end automation testing is a must
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You are a team player and able to work independently.
- You can communicate well in English
- ISTQB Knowledge
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting language(s)
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum methodology
- Prior experience in an ISO/FDA/AAMi regulated environment
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.