Are you searching for a job in an innovative setting? Do you feel passionate about working with the newest technologies such as 3D printing industry? Are you able to focus and deliver quality? Then you may be the person we're looking for to join our team!
Qualifications & Experience
- Responsible in defining architectural vision for product and accountable for architectural backlog for the product
- Able to set and execute short to medium strategic direction for part of DevOps roadmap & technology stack (Cloud)
- Participate proactively in technical discussions, estimations, reviews, retrospectives and meetings to contribute towards better understanding on user needs and process improvements.
- Develop and maintain software in C# for 3D medical software
- Mentor and coach junior developers in the team/department
- Design, develop, and maintain unit testing/functional testing/any automated testing, to ensure software is released with good quality throughout the sprint.
- Apply proper Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and SOLID principles and practices throughout the solution development process.
- Ensure coding standards are followed and help to enforce good programming practices within the development team
- Work closely with team members in Agile & Scrum
- Adheres to organizational quality process for ISO/FDA compliance.
- Degree in Computer Science OR Engineering (majoring in Computing, Electrical, Electronics or other relevant areas);
- Passionate and good with programming in C#;
- Team player and able to work independently.
- Having experience more than 5 years is ideal
- Have knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and SOLID principles
- Interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with version control such as TFS/Git ,etc
- Plus points:
- Good with Mathematics involving 3D space manipulation
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum methodology
- Prior experience in an ISO/FDA/AMMi regulated environment
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.