Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop and maintain 3D software applications in C++.
- Apply Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) principles and practices throughout the solution development process.
- Ensure coding standards are followed and enforce good programming best practices within the engineering team.
- Work in an Agile / Scrum process by providing transparency on the task progressions and taking responsibility for organizing and planning own work.
- Proactively participate in technical discussions that can contribute to better understanding of the Software Requirement’s design & implementation.
- Able to provide technical consultancy for new product development.
- Play the role of a technical coach to peers and establish activities to strengthen competence development in the engineering team.
- Degree in Computer Science OR Engineering (majoring in Computing, Electrical, Electronics or other relevant areas)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the software development industry with understanding on the software development lifecycle (
- Knowledge of C++ is a must
- Practical experience in applying OOAD and design patterns is a must
- Knowledge of MFC and QT is a plus
- Strong grasp of 2D/3D mathematics is a plus
- Prior experience with real-time graphics applications and CAD applications is a plus
- Prior experience in an ISO/FDA/CMMi regulated environment is a plus
- You have an eye for the bigger picture as well on user experience level as on technical level.
- You are a team worker and can inspire the team to a higher level with respect to quality and efficiency.
- You can communicate well in English (oral and written).
We offer attractive benefits such as
- 5 day work-week, with staggered work hours
- Competitive remuneration packages
- An MNC environment with the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams in different offices
- Group Medical and Life Insurance
- Sports activities
- One way flight ticket and visa covered to come Malaysia
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.