Are you looking for new challenges to work on software that highly depend on high quality of detail and accuracy? Do you have an inner drive to continuously excel and find new ways to develop the best and most user-friendly features to ensure these software are quality assured without compromise? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are seeking young individuals who are dynamic, driven and motivated to learn and develop these applications with us.
Qualifications & Experience
- You are a team-based servant leader who responsible to facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, demo, review and retrospective meetings
- Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum value of openness, honesty and respect.
- Ensure quality procedures are applied and all documentation is created according to quality standards along with quality of deliverables and meeting Definition of Done(DoD)
- Able to forecast the number of deliverables possible in an iteration, based on reliable information and evidence
- Supports and facilitates team rules and progress towards team goals
- Promote SAFe quality practices : quality of deliverables and meeting Definition of Done (DoD)Builds high-performing team and responsible for ensuring the correct use of Scrum process
- Protects the team from distraction and interferences and communicates with management and stakeholders
- Able to coordinate well with other teams (e.g. Scrum of Scrums, Agile Coach Chapter,..)
- Alignment of deliverables with software unit strategy and business unit year plans
- You possess at least a Bachelor Degree or Master in Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent, and a certified Scrum Master.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master within software development (preferably Agile methodology; i.e. SAFe).
- Experienced in Scrum Management or equivalent agile methodologies and techniques
- Good coaching and mentoring skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum
- Strong knowledge & experience in agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban,..
- Good oral and written communication skills in English is essential.
- Experience in people management
- Experience working in ISO and CMMi regulated environments is a plus
- Familiarity with CAD software and medical software quality procedures is a plus
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.