Are you searching for a job in an innovative setting? Do you feel passionate about working with the newest technologies in the 3D printing industry? Are you able to focus and deliver quality? Then you may be the person we're looking for to join our team!
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop and debug custom plugin solutions for Mimics Innovation Suite applications using Python OOP and native scripting API
- Write, optimize and maintain clean, testable code within the Custom Plugins framework
- Conduct feasibility studies on potential Custom Plugins projects by analyzing a given workflow/problem and brainstorming for possible solutions to apply automation/scripting
- Create demo scripts and feasibility study reports as a proof-of-concept on how scripting can be applied to a given problem
- Be the technical consultant regarding scripting/automation matters in communications with internal/external stakeholders
- Promote the value of scripting and automation within the MIS ecosystem
- Active in learning and implementing new technologies/processes/practices within the team
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Engineering-related courses
- You should be able to work independently as the team is located in other countries
- You are vocal, good communicator and able to organize the tasks under you well.
- Knowledge of Python is a must. Understanding/experience on CAD-based software is an added advantage.
- You are analytical, curious and able to come up with interesting proposals
- You have a good level of both oral and written English
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.