Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
You will be the expert regarding technical expertise for all the machine consultancy offerings, you have ownership over the machine in the organization. You will be communicating to the product team directly with all relevant information regarding the product offering. You are accountable for all consultancy content and mapping with the worldwide spread out and alignment of these offerings.
The responsibilities includes the activities below:
- You are responsible for supporting the sales efforts of account manager by providing standard product demos and information to clients and prospects via web, meetings and at events.
- You are capable of translating customer requirements into hardware or software options provided by the product.
- You master the content of: sales presentation, product demonstrations and architect to provide clear and constructive way to account manager or customer
- You contribute to the convincing of potential software users of the technical benefits of a Materialise products for their business needs.
- You take ownership of Machines support, training, setup, and calibration.
- Keeping up with all the relevant information about the product, technical implications, different products offering, and general workflow is a key factor in your day-to-day tasks
- Proficient Korean and English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering. (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronics, Computer Science)
- Familiar with computer programing language
- Knowledge/experience/qualification in Scripting language skill (Python) is added advantage
- A natural interest and passion for 3D Printing and innovative technologies
- Willing to travel to visit customers and attend conferences.
- You are well organized, team oriented and have good communication skills in English.
We offer attractive benefits such as
- 5 day work-week, with staggered work hours
- Competitive remuneration packages
- An MNC environment with the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams in different offices
- Group Medical and Life Insurance
- Sports activities and Vitality Program
- One way flight ticket and visa covered to come Malaysia
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.