Are you keen on providing customer support for technical products? Do you like working in a 3D CAD-like environment? Do you enjoy helping people to advance medical device design and research? Then you are just the person that we’re looking for.
Qualifications & Experience
- You will be the technical expert on using our software solutions in Korea market.
- You act as the bridge between the customer, the account manager, and the software development team.
- You will be the guide for our customers by giving training and support and showing customers the technical capabilities of the software.
- You have a pre-sales role to uncover in-depth requirements from consulting with customers as part of the sales process in order to link to the best solution.
- You have to provide technical support and expertise for a variety of Software for Additive Manufacturing applications in support of customers’ research and development.
- You will assist with technical expertise at trade shows, events, conferences, etc.
- Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering.
- 2 years related experience is preferable but motivated Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Korean
- A natural interest and passion for 3D Printing and innovative technologies.
- Familiar with computer aided engineering principles like CAD and FEA is a plus.
- Knowledge/experience/qualification in 3D CAD (Computer Aided Design) software is added advantage
- Willing to travel to visit customers and attend conferences.
- You are well organized and team oriented
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.