Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- You will be the technical expert on using our software solutions.
- You act as the bridge between the customer, the account manager, and the software development team.
- You will be the guide for our customers by giving training and support and showing customers the technical capabilities of the software.
- You have a pre-sales role to uncover in-depth requirements from consulting with customers as part of the sales process in order to link to the best solution.
- You have to provide technical support and expertise for a variety of Software for Additive Manufacturing applications in support of customers’ research and development.
- You will assist with technical expertise at trade shows, events, conferences, etc.
- Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering.
- 2 years related experience is preferable but Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply
- A natural interest and passion for 3D Printing and innovative technologies.
- Familiar with computer aided engineering principles like CAD and FEA is a plus.
- Knowledge/experience/qualification in 3D CAD (Computer Aided Design) software is added advantage
- Willing to travel to visit customers and attend conferences.
- You are well organized, team oriented and have good communication skills in English.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.