Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
Value is not just an empty word to us here at Materialise - it means developing software solutions to help people walk, run and jump again. It means engineering to help customers develop better products and add more functionality. It means 3D printing to help engineers conceptualize creation and bring beauty into the world. It means people who know that the opportunity to make this world a better and healthier place is in their hands thanks to the work they do.
- You are the link between the software development team and our customers, in close collaboration with the product manager, the development teams and with our marketing staff. Our customers include Additive Manufacturing (AM) production companies and market leaders in machine manufacturing.
- Via training but also familiarising with the software functionalities, you will become an expert user in a short term; continuously challenging the software by testing it to its limits will become daily business for you. After an introduction into the field of AM software and after getting to know our current software solutions,
- You will be responsible for understanding and translating customer software suggestions into clear development instructions.
- Daily communication with the development team (located at our Belgian headquarters, as well as in Ukraine) is essential in this: you will be the go-to person for customers to rely on, that software requirements are implemented 100% in accordance with the needs of the customer.
- The work will be based in Malaysia.
- Bachelors’/Masters’ Degree in Engineering.
- You have a natural sense of commercial and market needs.
- You have very good communication skills in English and Korean
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with understanding complex processes.
- You have an affinity with cutting-edge software.
- You are well-organised, a great team player, and can handle stress well.
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
We offer attractive benefits such as
- 5 day work-week, with staggered work hours
- Competitive remuneration packages
- An MNC environment with the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams in different offices
- Group Medical and Life Insurance
- Sports activities and Vitality Program
- One way flight ticket and visa covered to come Malaysia
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.