The main goal is to use Materialise software to add value to people’s lives by performing accurate 3D virtual surgery planning and customizing surgical guides for orthopaedic surgery worldwide.
Qualifications & Experience
The 3 main responsibilities includes the activities below:
- To use Materialise software to convert 2D medical images (radiology/CT/MRI) to 3D bone models
- To perform pre-surgery planning on the 3D bone models
- To create customized surgical guides (such as “knee surgyguides”) that will be used by the orthopaedic surgeon in the actual surgery
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering or any related discipline (biotech, bio-science, bio-medicine, nursing, etc.)
- Careful and detailed person who is good with using computer and software
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
- Willing to do repetitive work using computer with strict surgery deadlines to follow
- Knowledge/experience/qualification in 3D CAD (Computer Aided Design), medical imaging (radiology/CT/MRI-scanners) or anatomy is a plus.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Motivated starters and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Prior experience in a related field is not a pre-requisite, as Materialise will provide training.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.