As a Team Leader within Medical Services, your main responsibility is to coordinate and support the team to meet operational needs. Since people are the key to successful team results, people management is the most important focus. You will follow up closely with your team member's performance, develop them in their role, and activate the team. You spot opportunities to improve the operations efficiency, and define and drive actions to implement them.
Qualifications & Experience
- You hold the end-accountability for the quality, timely delivery, and cost-efficiency of all services performed in your team.
- Actionable KPIs allow you to continuously follow up on the team’s performance and trigger you to think out of the box and spot opportunities to grow the team’s performance, expertise and adaptability.
- To ensure business continuity, you assist in the hiring process.
- You will continuously to take a pro-active approach to improve the processes, services and operational efficiency.
- You manage team motivation and resolve conflicts.
- You ensure a daily smooth operation of the team and the workload distribution.
- Proactive and immediate communication with all stakeholders on new updates and decisions.
- The people that report to you directly include biomedical conversion engineers, design engineers and clinical engineers. Coaching and developing these talents is an important part of your role.
- You will be reporting to Medical Department Manager.
- You have excellent inter-personal skills, and easily connect with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Some years of experience in people management is a must.
- Preferable strong in operational environment.
- You easily network, and utilize this network to create opportunities and solve issues.
- You are very result-oriented, a natural problem solver, and feel comfortable making decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Medical field is an added advantage.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.