Passion. Killer Sales Strategy. Forward-thinking Leadership.
If these 3 qualities fully describe you, then YOU might just be THE person we are looking for!
Come join us as an enthusiastic and talented Sales Manager to lead a team in our sales efforts and contribute towards sales and development strategies in existing territories.
Qualifications & Experience
Pro-actively establish, maintain and grow profitable business relationships with customers in line with the overall sales and business strategy, guiding and coaching a team, the main focus being:-
- Developing the sales and marketing strategy for the region, in line with global strategies, implementing the plans via strong interaction and coaching of the sales team.
- P&L responsibility for the Biomedical Engineering team.
- People management of the sales team, consisting of account managers, application engineers and back-end support administration.
- Maintaining and increasing strong sales growth with existing or acquiring new customers.
- Developing profitable and stable relationships with customers, identifying their needs and formulating technical solutions in conjunction with the support of commercial/service teams.
- Helping Sales Account Managers reach professional customer service levels, where needed, by active coaching.
- Keeping track of the sales funnel and initiating appropriate action where needed.
- Maintaining the driven atmosphere within the sales team, doing this by understanding, living and spreading the Materialise culture within the team.
- He/She will be responsible for the Medical Software and Services market.
- You possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (Biomedical, Mechanical, etc.), Biomedical Sciences, Industrial Design or equivalent through Sales Experience.
- Minimum 5 years of Sales and/or Marketing Experience is required for this position. Experience in a "solutions selling" environment is a strong PLUS.
- Proven leadership skills in a comparable environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate with people from different levels both internally and externally, with excellent listening, coaching and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail.
- Professional and self-motivated.
- Willingness to exceed our customers' expectations.
- You are located in Malaysia and travel occasionally.
- You are well organised, team-oriented and have good communication skills in English.
- Experience with 3D printing, CAD software, FEA or human anatomy is a PLUS.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.