Are you keen on providing customer support for technical products? Do you like working in a 3D CAD-like environment? Do you enjoy helping people to advance medical device design and research? Then you are just the person that we’re looking for.
Qualifications & Experience
- You will be the technical expert on using our software solutions in Korea market
- You guide our customers by giving training and support and showing customers the technical capabilities of the software.
- You hold a pre-sales role to uncover in-depth requirements from consulting with customers as part of the sales process in order to link to the best solution.
- You provide technical support and expertise for a variety of biomedical applications in support of customers’ research and development.
- You will be analyzing software functionalities, evaluating its performance and compare it with predicate software in the market.
- You will develop and administer effective data collection and reporting system to meet regulatory requirements
- You will support audit activities, including post-audit responses and documents.
- Bachelor Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Biomedical Sciences
- 2 years related experience is preferable but motivated Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Korean
- A natural interest and passion for medical and innovative technologies
- Knowledge/experience/qualification in 3D CAD (Computer Aided Design), medical imaging (radiology/CT/MRI-scanners) or anatomy is a plus
- Experience with the Mimics Innovation Suite is a plus
- Results driven, motivated and good at following up with internal/external stakeholders
- Good organizational skills with a pragmatic, hands-on and flexible approach to your work
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.