Do you enjoy selling technical solutions in the biomedical industry? Have you used 3D Medical Modeling Software? Do you enjoy helping people advance in medical device design and research? Then, you are just the person we're looking for. We have a great opportunity in our Malaysian Office for an Account Manager.
aterialise has created a revolution in biomedical engineering through our Mimics Innovation Suite, a combination of dedicated solutions for Engineering on Anatomy derived from CT or MRI images. Thousands of engineers (in Universities and Medical Device Companies) use our solutions to perform research or develop new products based on patient-specific data.
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop the sales pipeline and lead the sales opportunities in our medical software across SEA;
- Take responsibility for sales pipeline development objectives and revenue targets;
- Define and execute lead generation strategies to reach new potential customers;
- Use consultative selling skills to address new potential customers, uncover their needs and develop relevant business solutions;
- Develop comprehensive sales proposals for projects that include software products as well as associated implementation and advisory services;
- Manage complex sales processes involving multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- This position reports to the Sales Manager (APAC & ANZ) for our Medical Unit.
- Degree in business, biomedical engineering or related; At least 5 years of experience in sales and business development in a medical industry (Hospital Market or Medical Devices)
- Experience with Materialise Mimics Innovation Suite or 3D Medical Modeling is a plus.
- The key requirement being a strong enthusiastic slam dunk attitude, in a world of complex, project driven sales;
- Good sales empathy skills - ability to identify with and understand the customer’s situation, feelings and motives;
- Strong negotiation skills to influence our customers and prospects;
- Ability to close deals efficiently; Strong networking skills.
- Willingness to exceed our customer’s expectations;
- Proficient knowledge of English and Thai are essential.
- Good analytical skills, meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally, with excellent listening, coaching and presentation skills;
- Extensive knowledge of current production techniques is a plus;
- Professional, self-motivated;
- Entrepreneurial and ability to work autonomously;
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.