Are you searching for a job in an innovative setting? Do you feel passionate about working with the newest technologies such as 3D printing industry? Are you able to focus and deliver quality? Then you may be the person we're looking for to join our team!
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop and maintain 3D Software in C++
- Design, develop, perform and maintain unit testing based on the Software Requirement expectations;
- Apply proper Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) principles and practices throughout the solution development process;
- Ensure coding standards are followed and help to enforce good programming practices within the engineering team;
- Work in an Agile / Scrum process by providing transparency on the task progressions and taking responsibility for organizing and planning own work;
- Proactively participate in technical discussions and meetings that can contribute to better understanding of the Software Requirement’s design & implementation;
- Open in sharing the technical knowledge and techniques that can improve the knowledge base of the development team. Adhere to organizational quality process for ISO/FDA compliance.
- Degree in Computer Science OR Engineering (majoring in Computing, Electrical, Electronics or other relevant areas);
- Experience in the C++ software development is a plus;
- Motivated Fresh Graduate is welcome
- Passionate and good with programming (C++ and Python especially)
- Have knowledge or strong interest on how 3D software works.
- Have knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and SOLID principles
- You are good in Mathematics involving 3D space manipulation.
- You have good interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with version control such as TFS/Git is a plus.
- You are a team player and able to work independently.
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum methodology is considered as a plus.
- Prior experience in an ISO/FDA/AMMi regulated environment is a plus.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.