Are you looking for new challenges to work on software that highly depend on high quality of detail and accuracy?
Do you have an inner drive to continuously excel and find new ways to develop the best and most user-friendly features to ensure these software are quality assured without compromise?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are seeking young individuals who are dynamic, driven and motivated to learn and develop these applications with us.
Qualifications & Experience
- Able to bring good product and systems understanding, advice the Product Owners (PO) on Requirement Analysis, Scope, Minimim Viable Products, User stories and Prioritization.
- Able to work with stakeholders to understand and analyze customers needs.
- Carry the brunt of requirement elaboration effort, while still deferring Product Owners for final decision making.
- Able to provide Requirements and Solutions support to Scrum team and step in for PO when POs are not immediately available.
- Helping the Scrum team to plan and improve the ways of working through retrospectives
- Ensuring work done by the team aligns with wider business strategy
- Preferable 5 years of experience in analyst position within software development in agile methodology.
- Candidate with strong CAD / 3D printing background without related Functional Analyst skill will be considered
- High interest on CAD software and have experienced in using CAD software
- Have the core skills as defined in BABOK : Planning & Monitoring, Elicitation, Requirement management & communication, Requirement Analysis and Solution Assessment & Validation.
- Experienced working in Scrum team
- Have strong competencies on Critical and Analytical thinking, problem solving, behavioural and communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English is essential.
- Experience working in ISO and CMMi regulated environments is a plus
- Familiarity with medical software quality procedures is a plus
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.