Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- You monitor the ticket queue and respond to all tickets within the established timelines.
- You act as a first point of contact for technical product questions, for questions on product licenses and for product incidents and technical issues.
- You assist customers with basic questions with regard to the licensing, functioning, installation and/or configuration of selected software products, according to work instructions and available (product) information. Advanced are escalated within the customer service team and questions with regard to product capabilities are escalated to the Pre-sales application engineers for L2 support;
- You assist in the resolution of technical incidents and problems related to use, configuration or setup of selected software products. Advanced issues are escalated for further L2 or L3 support.
- Process and manage customer data to ensure that we have available current customer files and perform different administrative actions to ensure that the processing of technical customer requests is supported in the best possible manner.
- Develop professional knowledge and technical skills in the area of technical service to ensure that our own professional knowledge is maximized and that we can apply it within the organization in the best possible manner.
- To submit report on the support given in timeline manner
- Fluent Korean and English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fresh graduate encouraged to apply
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronics, Software
- You are well organized, team oriented.
We offer attractive benefits such as
- 5 day work-week, with staggered work hours
- Competitive remuneration packages
- An MNC environment with the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams in different offices
- Group Medical and Life Insurance
- Sports activities and Vitality Program
- One way flight ticket and visa covered to come Malaysia
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.