Are you excited to be the first line support for company clients? You feels good when you can provide an answer or solution? Then join us as our Customer Service Engineer!
Please take note the hiring will only start in Q3 this year, however will do the interview process from now if there is good candidate. Thank you.
Qualifications & Experience
- Act as first point of contact for technical product questions, incidents and service requests related to the Materialise Software Suite for customers (both internal and external)
- You assist customers with basic questions with regard to the licensing, functioning, installation and/or configuration of selected software products, according to work instructions and available (product) information.
- You assist in the resolution of technical incidents and problems related to use, configuration or setup of selected software products. Advanced issues are escalated for further L2 or L3 support.
- Remain owner and main customer contact for incidents escalated to our second line specialist teams (Product) or Sales Admin teams (licensing).
- Increase your professional knowledge and technical skills to further optimize our internal knowledge base.
- You monitor the ticket queue and respond to all tickets within the established timelines.
- Process and manage customer data to ensure efficient handling of customer’s issues according to the service level agreements.
- Help grow the customer support organization within Materialise by providing input to enhance processes and by sharing knowledge and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronics, Software
- Native proficiency in Mandarin (written and verbal) is mandatory
- Cantonese written and verbal is added advantage
- At least 2 years working experience is advantage
- Ability to troubleshoot issues independently and deliver clear easy-to-follow solutions
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time efficiently
- General knowledge on desktop hardware
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Windows workstation operating systems
- General knowledge of server hardware, TCP/IP networks and storage solutions (DAS, NAS, SAN, RAID).
- Familiarity with hardware virtualization and server monitoring tools is a plus.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Windows Server Administration (installation, system management, access permissions, IIS management, disk management) is a huge asset
- Knowledge on MS SQL Server Administration (installation, database management, reporting services, SQL queries).
- Knowledge on Additive Manufacturing is a plus.
- Availability to work outside business hours if needed
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.