Do you have a passion for innovative healthcare techniques? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment? Are you analytical, well-organized, and customer-focused? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
Qualifications & Experience
- You are responsible for helping surgeons from Japan and Australia prepare for surgery by making use of our advanced technologies. Upon reception of the medical scan data, you will work together with our Conversion Engineers to ensure the creation of an appropriate 3D model of the patient’s anatomy.
- You will assist the surgeon during a virtual planning session, to visualize and understand the patient anatomy and to plan all of the required surgical steps the surgeon foresees on the digitized model. Building further on the surgical plan, and working together with our Conversion Engineers, you ensure that appropriate patient-specific medical models, surgical guides and custom implants are designed and manufactured to our high-quality standards in order to transfer the digital plan into reality in the operating room.
- You will be the primary contact point for the surgeon throughout the case processing and after delivery of this surgical kit and are responsible for managing external client expectations to achieve a high quality of service and on time delivery of our products. This involves building up and maintaining close working relationships with surgeons and medical professionals, and occasionally being present during surgeries and commercial activities.
- You will also bring awareness and understanding to surgeons and other medical professionals on the use of our products.
- You will closely cooperate with Medical Service Engineers and Quality Engineers in Materialise offices around the world continuously looking for ways to improve our products and service.
- A strong focus on medical quality and customer service is required.
- You are graduated as an engineer, Ideally holding a Master’s degree with a biomedical or similar specialization
- Training will be provided: a strong interest in the medical world, excellent communication and organizational skills are more important than your formal education
- You are accurate and well organized, and work in a customer-centric way
- Problem-solving is your second nature
- Excellent English and Japanese communication skills
- You are able to pay attention to details, especially in accordance with the highest standards applicable to the industry of implantable medical devices
- You show strong involvement and respect commitments - especially deadlines
- You are a team player, are willing to integrate into the existing team, and would like to contribute to the performance level of the team.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.