Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
The main goal is to use Materialise software to add value to people’s lives by performing accurate 3D virtual surgery planning and customizing surgical guides for orthopaedic surgery worldwide.
The 3 main responsibilities includes the activities below:
- To use Materialise software to convert 2D medical images (radiology/CT/MRI) to 3D bone models
- To perform pre-surgery planning on the 3D bone models
- To create customized surgical guides (such as “knee surgyguides”) that will be used by the orthopaedic surgeon in the actual surgery
- Biomedical Engineering students who are looking for 3 months internship placement
- Careful and detailed person who is good with using computer and software
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Willing to do repetitive work using computer with strict surgery deadlines to follow
- Knowledge/experience/qualification in 3D CAD (Computer Aided Design), medical imaging (radiology/CT/MRI-scanners) or anatomy is a plus
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Please take note that we will only start the interview once we have a batch of candidates. Expect a delay for the information - we will start to do the process end of March 2019
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.