Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
If you are keen to establish in-depth relationships with our key partners and recruit new ones when necessary, our Regional Channel Manager position could be what you are looking for!
The Regional Channel Manager will be based in our office in Yokohama, and will be visiting and meeting the partners in Japan.
From ensuring that our partners possess the highest level of technical and commercial knowledge, to supporting them in gaining respectable margins whilst maintaining the integrity of the Channel, you will always be in for a challenge!
Your actions and your drive will contribute to an organic growth of the Software Business Unit.
- Establish and maintain account plans for the channel to sustain sales growth
- Managing the current channel partner network - maximizing revenue by ensuring the partner has the right tools and training to effectively sell Materialise's software
- Drive revenue through Corporate Resellers & Distribution channels
- Sourcing and onboarding of new channel partners who are strategically positioned to accelerate the achievement of the sales targets
- Run and execute the Materialise Authorized Reseller Partner Program in Japan
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders within the assigned partner accounts
- Lead, develop and manage a high performing team of individuals within each partner to execute the relevant priority Go-to-Market (GTM) plans, ensuring optimum success in territory
- Drive global best practice in all aspects of partner management, including onboarding, operational efficiency, channel portfolio management, and customer success
- Collaborate with partners to identify and understand partner initiated sales opportunities, awareness and drive sales pipeline as well launch activities in order to generate demand through partners.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets when possible.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in running and managing indirect channel in software sales
- Good business acumen in channel sales with a proven track record of sales success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Native Japanese is a must
- Fluent in English
- Persuasive communicator with the ability to influence and drive results through others without direct authority
- Self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly-expanding customer base
- Takes the initiative and drives for results
- Experience in working in a global organization
- Highly organized and analytical
- Ability to report and operate in a matrix organization
- Position will require 30% travel.
- Knowledge of additive manufacturing/3D printing is a plus
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.