Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- You develop the sales pipeline and lead the sales opportunities in various industries in Japan for the Materialise software suite.
- You take responsibility for sales pipeline development objectives and revenue target.
- You define and execute lead generation strategies to reach new potential customers.
- You use consultative selling skills to address new potential customers, uncover their needs and develop relevant business solutions.
- You develop comprehensive sales proposals for projects that include software products as well as associated implementation and advisory services.
- You manage complex sales processes involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- You represent Materialise in various fairs, customer events, and industry forums.
- You have at least 5 to 7 years of experience in sales and business development in a software industry.
- You have an enthusiastic attitude, in a world of complex, project driven sales.
- You own elaborated sales empathy skills and the ability to identify with and understand the customer’s situation, feelings and motives.
- You have strong negotiation skills to influence our customers and prospects.
- You have the ability to close deals efficiently.
- You show strong networking skills.
- You are willing to exceed our customer’s expectations;
- You are a native Japanese speaker. A proficient knowledge of English is essential.
- You have good analytical skills and a meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail.
- You are able to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally, with excellent listening, coaching and presentation skills.
- You are professional, entrepreneurial and able to work autonomously.
- You are open to travel up to 30% of the time
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.