Qualifications & Experience
- Together with our Product Manager & Sales Manager you are responsible for defining the CMF regional sales strategy.
- You work in tandem with the device and software account managers to achieve the sales targets for our CMF business line.
- You are responsible for our existing and new customers in hospitals in your region, actively following up on the existing contacts and looking for opportunities to extend our business.
- You are able to gain a deep understanding on the customer situation, explore unmet needs and create value for the surgeons, hospitals and patients.
- You actively look for synergies with Proplan together with the respective account managers.
- You gain a deep understanding of the logistic flow and set-up of consignment stock as they arrive in the hospital until their use in the operating theatre and back to Materialise.
- You build a network within the top target hospitals in your region and will become a trusted advisor to them in the field of CMF.
- You will report to the EMEA Sales Manager, but are also able to take ownership of set objectives and corporate strategy to create and execute a plan to manage your daily activities.
- You set up the logistics and stock rotation of consignment stock in the hospitals of the Standard+ range in combination with CMF personalized solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of previous commercial experience in a (ortho or trauma surgical environment);
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape in the field of CMF;
- Outgoing personality that easily creates relations, is highly motivated to succeed and open to continuous learning and development;
- Flexible towards regular chance in an innovative and fast-moving business;
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner;
- Ability to travel regularly across Australia;
- Ability to be present in operating theater during surgical procedures;
- Experience in medical device sales;
- Strong networking skills with an analytical mindset;
- Very good knowledge of English.