Qualifications & Experience
- You will define, design and write tests and test plans, based on the acceptance criteria:
- Perform manual and automated acceptance testing.
- Perform manual and automated regression testing, functional (according to functional TPs) and non-functional (performance, exploratory).
- Perform bug registration and do verification of resolved bugs.
- Design, perform and maintain test automation.
- You will be responsible for creating test documentation in accordance with established procedures.
- You’ll perform early checks for stories being implemented.
- You will participate in planning/grooming sessions and provide estimates for delivery-scoped and tech tasks.
- You will have the opportunity to continuously improve our test framework and -processes and you will be able to connect with Test Engineers in other teams to improve and standardize Materialise’s test techniques.
- You can choose to either work out of our office in Bremen (Germany) or out of our HQ in Leuven (Belgium) and you will collaborate on a daily basis with our colleagues in other offices. You can work remotely to up to 60% of your time.
- You have 3+ years of experience in software testing (Desktop and Web).
- You are experienced with/in:
- /NET, with knowledge of language specification.
- Bug tracking systems.
- Git, Azure DevOps.
- API testing.
- Functional and non-functional testing (e.g. regression, integration, security, performance, UAT, smote, etc.).
- You have a good knowledge of different test automation frameworks (desktop and web).
- You have a good understanding of SDLC and CI and have Agile/Scrum methodology experience.
- You have great attention to details, a sense of curiosity, the willingness to take responsibility, and you like taking initiative.
- You like working as the testing expert in a multi-disciplinary agile team.
- You are fluent in English (both orally and written).
Experience with the following topics is a plus:
- MS SQL Server and no-SQL databases
- Testing cloud computing solution (AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Testing Web IDEs: VScode, Eclipse Theia, GLSP
- Workflow automation processes (BPMN, DMN)
- Basic knowledge of Additive Manufacturing workflow for software data preparation
- Python scripting/programming