Qualifications & Experience
As a technical Sales Engineer at Materialise you will manage the additive manufacturing projects for our industrial clients in the German-speaking market. You will experience a great combination of technical aspects, project management and client contacts within a production environment.
- You are the contact person for selected industrial customers in the German-speaking market and you will actively support them in close cooperation with the account managers.
- You use your technical experience to identify new customer potentials, to analyze their needs and to be able to offer suitable solutions.
- Your will guide our clients in their choice for our products and materials and prepare adequate price proposals for customer-specific 3D printing solutions.
- You follow-up quotations with the customer and oversee project follow-ups from the technical clarification to the acceptance of the products with the involvement of production and internal specialist departments.
- You will be seated in the front row when brand new prototypes are being produced for various sectors such as large industrial companies or the world of consumer products.
- You will make sure that all stakeholders are well informed during the project steps about new and innovative market requirements.
- You will represent Materialise at customer sites, events and trade fairs.
- You have obtained a technical degree combined with multiple years of work experience in a production environment;
- You have a strong interest in the world of industrial production and you can manage different projects in an organized manner;
- You gained knowledge about different materials such as plastic or metal combined with mechanical understanding;
- You have interest in the technical side of additive manufacturing and project management;
- You know how to take responsibility for your actions;
- You like to provide great service and technical solutions to customers;
- You possess strong verbal communication, collaboration, teamwork and empathic skills.
- Fluent language skills of English and German are required.