Qualifications & Experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional team including product team, software development team, account managers, and sales staff to deliver Materialise software and hardware products to local market.
- Work with sales team closely in the pre-sales step to coach customers, and present Materialise solutions from technical side.
- Listen and collect customer requirements and suggestions, and map it with Materialise existing solutions.
- Onsite services and troubleshooting for Materialise end users
- Deliver after-sales technical support and training locally or at customers.
- Take the technical responsibilities of your projects.
- Create application proposals and documentations.
- Collecting and provide market input to Materialise global product team.
- Translate customer voice into potential product development strategies.
- Ideally you can serves as product/industry technology expert and provide innovative direction for both company and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or above. Major in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical Automation, computer Science or equivalent experience in engineering field
- Strong capabilities in problems analysis
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Can-do attitude, willing to find compromise between multiple and sometimes conflicting interests
- Service minded and customer oriented thinking
- Self-starter and capable of working independently
- Fluent English & Chinese in reading, communication, writing