Medical 3D Printing and image-based planning have completely revolutionized patient care. Materialise medical software enables us to bring patient treatment to the highest level.
The Mimics Innovation Suite puts the most advanced and certified toolkit at your fingertips. It solved the toughest challenges in engineering on anatomy. Researchers and engineers from around the world use Mimics technology to develop cutting-edge medical device designs, patient-specific implants and surgical instrumentation treatments that improve and save lives.
The Materialise China team is looking for a versatile and hands-on engineer with a commercial attitude who can assist us in launching activities/sales in the Greater China region. You could be our ideal candidate, if you have a few years of experience in the medical field, preferably where you combined a technical and commercial role. Being tech-savvy, you will succeed in quickly becoming proficient in a technical setting and act as the solution expert towards our partners and end-users (surgeons). Customer profiles are both companies and hospitals where you will help convince the customer of the value that we have to offer from a technical point of view. The position is based in our Shanghai office. Regular travel is required.
Qualifications & Experience
- You communicate about our solution portfolio from a technical point of view;
- You work together with sales over the phone and face to face to do in-depth needs analysis and you provide the necessary technical assistance;
- You give technical presentations/demos to small and large audiences;
- You collaborate closely with a multidisciplinary team to timely execute support activities;
- You provide on-site training to our partners and end-users;
- You’re the first point of contact for technical questions.
- You have a Bachelor degree in (biomedical) engineering, biomedical sciences, life sciences, or equivalent through experience, and you have an affinity with medical images and 3D designs;
- 1 to 3 years of technical sales experience (in a medical industry) is preferred;
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused mindset;
- You consider yourself to be a great problem-solver;
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills and are bilingual: Chinese (native) and English (business level);
- Hands-on experience with Mimics and/or 3-Matic is a big plus.
- You’re well organized and team-oriented;
- Above all, you share our passion to innovate towards a better & healthier world.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.