Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
The OEM Account Manager is a key sales role that directly inferfaces with 3D Printer Manufacturers in the Greater China area. The OEM Account Manager is responsible for growing and maintaining the business relationship within the account (s) to meet/exceed financial and business objectives.
- Plan and direct all sales actions during planning, forecasting, building the pipeline and executing.
- Develop new leads through all kinds of activities and bring down to the sales funnel in order to maximizes sales opportunities.
- Achieve high growth and revenue targets from existing and new customers.
- Effectively negotiates customer agreements.
- Communicate at all levels internally and externally communication to proceed sales projects.
- Provide insight to internal organizations on market direction, customer needs, product requirements and business opportunities.
- Work closely with marketing and technical team to execute on strategic sales and marketing programs, including roadshows, tradeshows, conferences, etc.
- Closely follow up on sales process and manage CRM system to keep track all the important information.
- 5+ years' experience in multi-international company (preferable in Enterprise Software Solution Field), sales position
- Proven experience in consultative selling, strong account management experience qualifying new business opportunities.
- Strong sales process and account planning skills.
- A proven track-record in managing and growing accounts.
- Fluent in English both orally and written.
- Prefer to have OEM collaboration experience.
- Industrial software working experience is a plus.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.