Qualifications & Experience
- Coordinating the scoping and execution of partner requests in an efficient and timely manner with a multitude of internal stakeholders (E.g. Regulatory, Operations, Software, Labeling, Device development,...).
- Management and follow-up of (technical) requests from customers.
- Handling product technical issues and customer issues for our medical products.
- Operational services and the improvement of the operational flow.
- You thrive in a coordinating role and you can easily switch from one project to another.
- You have good convincing powers and you are a star in getting things done with a multitude of different stakeholders
- Stakeholder-driven and customer focused, encourages a highly collaborative team environment and actively engages with all involved parties.
- Results oriented, drives projects to closure and manages simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and stress resistant with very good planning and organization skills.
- You have a strong interest in the technicality of our medical device software and products;
- You have proficient communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch is an important additional asset;
- You possess excellent communication skills (customer interaction);
- You are hardworking, self-motivated, flexible and have a strong desire to take on responsibility;
- You have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- You enjoy working in a multicultural team and environment;
- You are driven by technology and meaningful innovations.