Would you like to be responsible for your own software product? Do you love to test your communication skills and your talent in tact and diplomacy? Are you eager to create sustainable product roadmaps?
Then it is you we are looking for join our Medical Business Unit as a Technical Product Manager for our 3-matic .
Qualifications & Experience
As Technical Product Manager of 3-matic, you will be the software product expert who serves as the link between the market and product development.
You’ll define the product strategy and roadmap, analyze business viability of possible features, and govern the regulatory tracks. You will gather requirements from various customers, create convincing business cases, scope the projects and coordinate the releases and delivery to end customers.
You will join the Medical Business Unit and will be part of a team of dedicated Product Managers at our HQ in Leuven, Belgium.
- You hold a Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering (biomedical) or equivalent;
- You have a strong interest in software product management;
- You focus both on product requirements (‘what?’ and ‘why?’) and on architectural proposals (‘How?’);
- You have knowledge of (software) product management lifecycle stages;
- Experience with desktop or web-based technologies is a plus.
- Strong analytical mindset and diplomatic approach;
- You are able to set product strategy, create product roadmaps and drive its execution;
- You have experience with project management and working with cross-functional teams (software development team, process experts, sales department, internal stakeholders,…);
- You have excellent English communication skills: You can communicate clearly very technical, extremely complex scenarios in language accessible for multiple audiences;
- You are pro-active and love to take initiative;
- Experience with medical device software products, and FDA and/or CE regulatory knowledge, is a plus;
- Above all, you share our passion for a better and healthier world through innovation!
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.