Qualifications & Experience
- You split your responsibility between managing the Inside Sales team (40%) and inside sales activities linked to the hospital market (60%).
- As an Inside Sales Team Leader you are responsible for coaching the local Inside Sales team, performance & activity management. You challenge your team in meeting the team objectives and you connect with your team members individually.
- You support the Inside Sales Manager with team communication, coordination and reporting.
- As an Inside Sales expert, you identify, target, and communicate with potential customers and process leads and generate new business appointments for yourself and your sales colleagues via social media, phone calls and email messaging.
- You are also supporting field & technical sales in renewing business with our existing customer base.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- You have min. 5 years experience in a (inside) sales related function and minimum 1-2 years experience in a team lead role (direct or functional management).
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Working proficiency in English is a must
- You work in an organized, punctual way and have high attention to detail
- You act in a flexible matter, prioritizing your work depending on the business' needs
- You are enthusiastic, dedicated and driven by collaborating with colleagues and customers