Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
The Materialise HR Team is expanding and is looking for an experienced Talent Development Manager who will be globally responsible to lead the design, the implementation and the delivery of Materialise Talent Development Strategy.
Are you passionate about People Development? Are you an expert in defining the training and development needs of a growing organization?
Are you enthusiastic about advising and supporting internal stakeholders about performance management?
Then it is you the person we are looking for to join our team!
In this role you will:
• Design and develop strategic talent solutions, providing expertise and methodologies to the HRBP`s and Leadership to manage our talent in an optimized way.
• Identify training and development needs at all levels of the organization.
• Enable leadership development at an appropriate level that meets the current and future needs of the organization, by establishing leadership development plans & programs.
• Make sure that Talent Assessments happen, in order to identify potential talent gaps, employee readiness and eventual retention risks.
• Act as the leader of the Center of Expertise on Talent Development within the company and more specific within the global HR organization, for topics regarding talent reviews and development initiatives and plans.
• Define the strategy and manage the yearly talent review & performance management process
• Work out tailor-made performance management and training programs for our employees and leadership.
• Support the countries in collaboration with the local HR representatives and /or local leadership.
• You hold a Master Degree in an HR related field and have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
• You have some proven record in talent development.
• You have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
• You are able to handle your work with maturity and long term vision.
• You have a passion for people and their talents!
• You are able to contribute in a team environment and deliver under pressure.
• You are fluent in English and Dutch.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.