Qualifications & Experience
As a Talent Development Intern, you will:
Learning & Development
- Analyze employees’ needs concerning development and propose initiatives
- Identify training and development needs
- Design and expand training and development programs
- Support in L&D administration & follow-up
- Coordinate the Leadership Journey
- Analyze feedback and take actions to improve the Leadership Journey
- Work closely with our program participants to support their personal learning and development needs
Health & Wellbeing
- Brainstorm about upcoming themes
- Design, organize and follow-up on actions and initiatives related to these themes
- Coordinate pulse surveys
- Analyze feedback on surveys and promote internal improvement actions
We are looking for an energized Talent Development Intern, with a lot of passion on the above-mentioned topics. Someone who is eager to try new things, who is on top of ongoing trends in the different domains and who can translate this into meaningful actions towards the Materialise employee. Organization and coordination are therefore of course key but at the same time we expect you to be able to work in an agile and fast-paced organization. We don’t want to ask much, only that you are an excellent team player with excellent interpersonal and proficient communication skills because that will make you succeed in the role.
Do you feel fit for the job? And are you looking for a 6 months internship between September 2021 & July 2022?
Then wait no longer and apply now!