Qualifications & Experience
- You will hire professionals from different levels with focus on IT and Software profiles.
- You own the recruitment process from A to Z and will be working in a dynamic, complex matrix of stakeholders and hiring managers.
- Building relationships comes natural to you. This way you gain credibility in the organisation and build a vast internal and external network.
- You coach hiring managers in interviewing and candidate assessment techniques.
- You are a true Materialise ambassador.
- You will belong to an ambitious team of recruitment experts. We achieve extraordinary results and proudly celebrate them.
- You love to take initiative to enrich our team with your expertise and new ideas.
- You are responsible for Talent Acquisition improvement projects.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of selection methods and you are acquainted with recruitment channels and tools;
- You think strategically and demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills in English.
- You have an open, assertive and diplomatic personality and you are able to build relationships and gain credibility at every level of the organization;
- You are flexible, like to act pro-actively and have the ability to work in a changing environment;
- You have a first experience in operational and tactical recruitment, preferably in a Software or IT company.
- You want to be part of a Talent Acquisition team in full expansion, supporting the fast paced growth of Materialise.