Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
For our Software Unit we are currently looking for a Product Owner.
As a Product Owner you are responsible for defining and prioritizing squad backlog items while maintaining the conceptual- and technical integrity of the squad product components. You will have a significant role in quality control and are the only squad member empowered to accept squad backlog items as done. This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the squad, including working with Product Management, Market team and other stakeholders.
The squad where you will be part of is responsible for all our PrePrint activities related to support generation and simulation and is a main contributor to the Materialise Magics software portfolio.
Qualifications & Experience
- Making sure there is a prioritized and qualitative squad backlog, containing business and technical debt/enabler items, so the squad has clarity what to work on.
- Contribute to a longer term roadmap and vision for the solution or products.
- Accountable for the internal or external release of the squad’s product/technology component to the organization.
- Accountable for managing the product lifecycle and providing 3rd line support of the squad’s product/technology component.
- Representing customers (internal and external) towards the squad by having regular direct contact with users.
- Involvement in agile ceremonies (PI planning, PI sync, sprint planning, daily scrum, demo, etc) and preparation for those (backlog refinement before PI and sprint)
- Provide internal product updates to the rest of the organization. Typically with new software releases.
You are a Master in Engineering, Computer Science, ... or you acquired equivalent level by experience;
You worked 5 years or more in software development;
You have experience in agile development methodologies (we are using SAFe);
You have managed highly skilled technical teams before;
You are proficient in English
Being familiar with 3D printing is a plus
Strong communication and listening skills
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.