Qualifications & Experience
- You pack and ship outgoing orders according to the applicable agreements, procedures and deadlines;
- You help the team with other daily/weekly assigned warehouse tasks such as cleaning, closing, arranging packaging material on the shelves, assisting with incoming goods when needed.
- Minimum Secondary School completed
- Proficient in English.
- Basic knowledge and use of Microsoft applications such as Windows, Outlook and able to quickly learn to work with new tools and systems.
- Previous experience as a shipment/warehouse operator or similar function is required.
- The profile is required mainly for late shift: from 10:30 to 19:00 but may be required to do early shift where needed as backup.
- Flexible - may be required to stay a little later than 19:00 sometimes.
- Team player, proactive, autonomous, reliable, punctual, fast-paced, high attention to quality, quick learner, solution minded.
- You should be able to handle both manual and computer work!
- Positive and can-do mindset