Would you like to join an international team of young & motivated IT specialists? Based in our Leuven office, you will have responsibilities as a Service Desk Engineer with the focus on internal end-user support.
Qualifications & Experience
- You provide 1st level support for desktops, laptops, printers and other hardware/software service requests, both for onsite and remote end-users;
- You will be responsible for maintenance and support of accounts in Active Directory, telephony systems, and business applications;
- You will troubleshoot and resolve desktop hardware/software issues effectively in a timely manner.
- You have a Bachelor degree in IT or Computer Sciences or equivalent through experience;
- You are a dynamic and highly motivated IT professional with 3 - 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure (focus on end user support)
- You have a good general PC knowledge and are familiar with typical IT tools (AD, SCCM, ITSM, …) and MS Office apps;
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- You have strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- You are a pro-active problem solver with a hands-on approach;
- You are flexible, willing to work extended support hours;
- You are customer oriented and you’re a team player who likes to share his/her knowledge with others.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.