Qualifications & Experience
- You own the talent acquisition process from A to Z and will be working in a dynamic, complex matrix of stakeholders and hiring managers.
- You will source and hire professionals from different levels & specialties with focus on IT and Software profiles.
- You will familiarize yourself with our business strategies & team goals and will align your talent acquisition strategy and recruitment tactics with it.
- Building relationships comes natural to you. This way you gain credibility in the organization and you will build a vast internal and external network.
- You coach hiring managers in interviewing and candidate assessment techniques.
- You are a true Materialise ambassador.
- You will be part of a warm and ambitious team of recruitment professionals. We achieve extraordinary results and proudly celebrate them.
- You love to take initiative to enrich our team with your expertise and new ideas.
- You gladly collaborate & take responsibility for Talent Acquisition improvement projects.
- You have a solid experience in recruitment & talent acquisition as a whole, preferably in a Software or IT company.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of selection methods and you are acquainted with recruitment channels and tools;
- Your sourcing skills are so excellent that some software and IT candidates who never respond to InMails, make an exception specifically for your InMail.
- You think strategically and demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills in English.
- You have an open, assertive and diplomatic personality and you are able to build relationships and gain credibility at every level of the organization;
- You are flexible, like to act pro-actively and have the ability to work in a changing environment;
- You want to be part of a Talent Acquisition team in full expansion, supporting the fast paced growth of Materialise.