Qualifications & Experience
As a system engineer you will:
- Be part of the system team which is responsible for our system infrastructure and operations.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to understand, identify and define performance engineering requirements.
- Create test plans and test cases for performance scenarios.
- Develop and execute Test scripts based on the scenarios identified, monitor system under test, measure, and record key performance indicators, analyze and interpret results.
- Develop and publish performance test results.
- Automate load and performance tests and integrate them in a continuous integration framework.
- Develop emulators / simulators to be used in conjunction with load / performance / system tests.
- Assist development teams in the identification and resolution of performance related issues.
- In this role, you can work out of our office in Kiev (Ukraine), our HQ office in Leuven (Belgium), or out of our office in Bremen (Germany). You can work remotely to up to 60% of your time. #LI-Hybrid
- You have a relevant Master degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have demonstrated experience in planning, designing & developing automated test framework and tools for load / performance engineering.
- You have strong knowledge and hands-on experience with performance testing and monitoring frameworks and tools like JMeter, Grafana, Prometheus or similar.
- You demonstrated your ability to analyze and diagnose complex real-world system issues.
- You have experience with cloud & hybrid (cloud-on premise) environments.
- You have experience with both Microsoft Windows and Linux OS and you have an understanding of their performance principles and metrics.
- You have experience with programming and scripting.
- Would be considered a major plus:
- Hands-on experience on AWS, including performance test and monitoring.
- Experience with Python
- You show strong communication and collaboration skills.
- You have an excellent command of English (both orally and written).
- Last but not least, you love taking ownership with an innovative, inventive and curious nature. You’d enjoy helping Materialise in our mission to help companies across different sectors (aerospace, automotive, medical, industrial, …) scale their additive manufacturing workflows, further propelling Industry 4.0 and making the world a better and more sustainable place.