The Network Security Team is responsible for defining the security measures and support the global security infrastructure within Materialise Global.
The Global Materialise environment covers around 18 sites accross the world, protecting around 2000+ workstations and 500+ servers; with high critical production environment.
The Senior Network Security engineer is defining the long term security strategy and design in order to support Materialise business.
He/she is responsible for driving secure infrastructure implementation and testing practices with the goal of
protecting Materialise commercial and internal applications and data.
He/she works closely with all global IT infrastructure teams, as well with the application and development teams within Materialise.
He/she will also work closely with management to establish and deliver consistent technical direction, as well as identify opportunities to improve and
use new networking/security related technologies to meet or exceed business requirements.
- Provide ownership for network and security infrastructure;
- Guide the implementation of security measures in different areas;
- Enforce governance, provide support and operational escalation for the production security environment,
- being point of contact for all network security related issues;
- Translate regulatory compliance requirements into implementation actions;
- Design a secure framework in which the business is allowed to navigate in;
- Train/coach junior network engineers;
- Manage and coordinate critical incidents;
- Design strategic view on a secure network environment.
- You have a master degree or equivalent by experience
- You have minimum 10 years of experience in a strong security environment, relevant obtained security certifications are an added value
- You have strong network skills (Configuration and management of Firewall, LAN, WAN, Switch) and are experienced in network architecture
- You have high level Cybersecurity skills (network and infrastructure level)
- You are a critical thinker, pragmatic and self-organized
- You are a strong leader with excellent Project Management skills
- You are fluent in English and a strong negotiator
- You should at least master three product technologies: Cloud knowledge (AWS, Azure), CyberArk, Splunk, Nexpose, Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Incapsula, Routing, switching and wireless
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.