Qualifications & Experience
- Understand and advocate Business Needs (“the demand”) and translate them into Key Business Drivers to ensure appropriate architecture recommendation.
- Provide an architecture recommendation following Functional, Applicative, Data and Integration perspectives in answer to business needs and business drivers :
- -Define Information Model and an Application Data Model
-Define Master Data (master / slave relations) between Applications
-Define Integration Solution at functional level
-Validate Configuration vs Code
-Validate Key Features that are part / not part of the Application scope
-Validate Analysis and Design, ensure consistency with Domain Architecture and Application Architecture
- Evaluate and recommend architecture options taking into considerations Target Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Integration Architecture and Design Principles
- Develop Transition Domain and Application Architecture and refine Target Architecture in close collaboration with Business and IT stakeholders.
- Position the Demand towards other Projects as part of the Business Application Roadmap and Yearly Roadmap.
- Master degree or equivalent by experience
- +10 years of work experience, including 5-7 years in a similar role
- Deep technical understanding of enterprise architecture and frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, …); experience in some domains such as Domain / Functional Architecture, Application Architecture, Integration architecture, Information / Data Architecture
- Good knowledge of backend ERP software solutions (for Finance, HR, warehouse practices)
- Experience with projects involving different technologies and application platforms (like Microsoft, Salesforce, SAP – Cloud and SaaS solutions) in a large organization and demonstrated knowledge of the challenges faced by different teams in coming up with an integrated enterprise wide solution
- Strong knowledge of technologies and trends relevant to the business applications
- Familiar with software development lifecycles and related good/best practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork and facilitation and this at various levels; ability to navigate the enterprise and project “politics”; able to drive change in an organization; natural authority
- Proven Project Leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional, highly matrixed organization, including corporate and third-party resources